Catch 51 Catch 51

Really solid!

Wow! This game was only made over the weekend? If i were to have played it without reading any information on it i would have never known. The game's objective is clever and the name of the game fits well.

As for game play, fishing up alien artifacts is a blast. I like the fact that you made it a lot more than just "fish up this" with the addition of fish that get in the way. When i first started played i didn't know that you were able to move the whole boat, but once i figured it out it was smooth sailing (no pun intended).

Everything in this game just fit together perfectly. The art was amazing, the coding (from what i can tell) was superb, and the music fits perfectly. You guys should definitely make games together more often.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Original idea... but bugged

The one thing that really struck me when playing this game was the originality. But, as i started to progress, i noticed that sometimes in the middle of a level the tentacles start to disappear. This can be annoying because it won't let me cut them at all.

I would have most likely given this flash a 10 if there wasn't this bug in it. It forces me to refresh the page and continue on the level i was. I can barely finish a level without running into this bug.

The art in the game is done really well and the menu is really creative. It's just that with such a game breaking bug, it is hard to rate the flash any higher then a 6.

Once you fix this bug i am sure the game will be a thousand times better than its current state.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Solid Game

Such a simple, yet amazing concept. A game where all you do is unlock achievements at first sight, yet it is actually more than that. You go on an epic adventure as a blue elephant exploring a vast world while dealing with a gambling problem.(That was a joke. Just in case you don't get it.)

This game is just addicting. Trying to unlock every medal will surely be a task. Which is one of the reasons i didn't give this game a perfect 10. It doesn't save your progress from when you last played. This can be a problem if one is trying to unlock all of the achievements because it has to be done in 1 sitting rather than being able to come back at a later time without having to keep the window open.

The music fits the game really well. The art/animation is simple, yet it is it's own unique style. It's so simple it's genius really.

Great game i hope to see another sequel in the future(maybe more characters to play as or even a full fledged side scrolling platform game with the character)